Yoga is transmitted from one person to another person, we can only teach what we have integrated, filtered, and practiced on ourselves.
My main influences
– My first teacher, Gérard Dartois, a supporter of slow, feeling based Yoga postures with a strong spiritual and meditative part (Swami Prajnanpad, Arnaud Desjardins)
– The dynamic Yoga Ashtanga and Vinyasa systems that I have been practicing for a dozen years, and i particular the teachings of Pascale Autret (Ashtanga), Trupteesh Nagaraj Hurikadale and Stephanie Viu-Kessler
– More modern, Western Yoga practices that satisfy my curiosity about Yoga as a tool for body and mind care: Bernadette de Gasquet, Lionel Coudron and Corinne Miéville
I give group classes
– In the association Le Chien Tête en Bas
– At the Buddhist Cultural Center of Rennes
I also give individual or small group classes, contact me privately.